Any information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pixel Training Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pixel Training Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pixel Training Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note: We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between all parties.
We want you to know that we value your privacy. Accordingly we have set out this policy that states clearly how we use and store personal information.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW
1. Compliance: We comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. To access current Data Protection legislation materials, go to http://www.ico.gov.uk/
2. Privacy: We take care to protect the privacy of our customers. This policy explains how we process information about website visitors and those registered with us.
3. Website Data Collection: Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
4. Your Personal Data: Personal data submitted by you to this website will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. These purposes are; to assist us in setting up and managing your account and to build up an accurate customer profile of you, in order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from us. If you have registered with this website and do not wish to receive promotional or relevant information then please let us know by emailing to us:
5. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons:
a) Any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business;
b) Any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure;
c) Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Data Access & Corrections
Upon receipt of your written request which should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer, we will disclose to you your personal data held by us and we shall correct or delete inaccurate details. Changes to certain parts of your account information can also be made by accessing "Login" and checking "Update your details". We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
7. Trans-Border Data Transfers: No transfers of your personal data are currently made outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we reserve the right to relocate our web servers to a secure location outside the EEA in the future. If we do this, we will enter into agreements requiring the guardians of your personal data to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in the EEA. However, the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website, the various communications may well result in the temporary transfer of information outside of the EEA other than pursuant to contractual arrangements made by us. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
Copyright © 2017 Pixel Training Ltd